How I Can Make a Difference

Hospice Kingston is a community organization providing support to those living with a life-limiting illness and their families and caregivers.

We provide programs and services at no charge to people when they need it most, where they need it. Our In-home Visiting program, Day program, Caregiver support and Grief and Bereavement support is all made possible by the incredible community donors and volunteers who through their generosity make these important, much-needed programs available.

By becoming a donor or volunteer of Hospice Kingston, you will be helping individuals to live with quality, dignity and compassion during the most vulnerable time of one’s life. As a Hospice Kingston donor, your rights and our responsibilities to you are in accordance with those developed and endorsed by the Association of Professional Fundraisers (AFP).

If we are going to continue to support our community, we need your help.

Provincial funding from the Southeast Local Health Integration Network, supports 25% of our operations. The remaining 75% comes from grants, special events and the generosity of people like you.

We depend on your donations to fund our programs, resources and training initiatives that mean so much to the people of our community. Please continue to give generously.

Ways to Give

There are many ways in which you can support Hospice Kingston:

  • In person at our office: 36 Barrie Street (office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm)
  • For donations to Hospice Kingston’s programs and services, or for sponsorship opportunities and event information, contact Maura Doyle by email or at 613-542-5013 ext. 9.
  • For donations to, or questions about, THE TIME IS NOW Residential Hospice Capital Campaign, contact Donna Dwyre by email or at 613-542-5013 ext. 8. 
  • Online via CanadaHelps
  • Monthly giving can be arranged via credit card, cheque, and pre-authorized payments.
  • Planned giving and legacy gifts
  • Your time, talents and skills: become a Hospice Kingston volunteer: