Why Donate

If we are going to continue to support Kingston and area clients and their families, we need your help.

The only regular public funding we receive is annual funding from the Southeast Local Health Integration Network, which currently finances 25% of our operations. The remaining 75% comes from grants, special events and the generosity of people like you.

We depend on your donations to help fund our programs, resources and training initiatives that mean so much to the people of our community. Please continue to give generously. Thank you for your support.